This Page

has been moved to new address

The Versatile Blogger Award...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#aba; margin:0; padding:20px 10px; text-align:center; font:x-small/1.5em "Trebuchet MS",Verdana,Arial,Sans-serif; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } /* Page Structure ----------------------------------------------- */ /* The images which help create rounded corners depend on the following widths and measurements. If you want to change these measurements, the images will also need to change. */ @media all { #content { width:740px; margin:0 auto; text-align:left; } #main { width:485px; float:left; background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:15px 0 0; padding:0 0 10px; color:#000; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } #main2 { float:left; width:100%; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 0 0; } #main3 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/rails_main.gif") repeat-y; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:240px; float:right; margin:15px 0 0; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; background:#fff; } #main2 { float:none; background:none; } #main3 { background:none; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Links ----------------------------------------------- */ a:link { color:#258; } a:visited { color:#666; } a:hover { color:#c63; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Blog Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 0; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #header div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #header { background:#456; } #header div { background:none; } } #blog-title { margin:0; padding:10px 30px 5px; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; } #blog-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#fff; } #description { margin:0; padding:5px 30px 10px; font-size:94%; line-height:1.5em; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ .date-header { margin:0 28px 0 43px; font-size:85%; line-height:2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#357; } .post { margin:.3em 0 25px; padding:0 13px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px 0; } .post-title { margin:0; font-size:135%; line-height:1.5em; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow.gif") no-repeat 10px .5em; display:block; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; color:#333; } a.title-link, .post-title strong { text-decoration:none; display:block; } a.title-link:hover { background-color:#ded; color:#000; } .post-body { border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; border-bottom-color:#fff; padding:10px 14px 1px 29px; } html>body .post-body { border-bottom-width:0; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; } p.post-footer { background:#ded; margin:0; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px; border-bottom:1px solid #eee; font-size:100%; line-height:1.5em; color:#666; text-align:right; } html>body p.post-footer { border-bottom-color:transparent; } p.post-footer em { display:block; float:left; text-align:left; font-style:normal; } a.comment-link { /* IE5.0/Win doesn't apply padding to inline elements, so we hide these two declarations from it */ background/* */:/**/url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } html>body a.comment-link { /* Respecified, for IE5/Mac's benefit */ background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } .post img { margin:0 0 5px 0; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ccc; } blockquote { margin:.75em 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:1px 0; padding:5px 15px; color:#666; } .post blockquote p { margin:.5em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments { margin:-25px 13px 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:20px 0 15px 0; } #comments h4 { margin:0 0 10px; padding:0 14px 2px 29px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; font-size:120%; line-height:1.4em; color:#333; } #comments-block { margin:0 15px 0 9px; } .comment-data { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 2px .3em; margin:.5em 0; padding:0 0 0 20px; color:#666; } .comment-poster { font-weight:bold; } .comment-body { margin:0 0 1.25em; padding:0 0 0 20px; } .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .5em; } .comment-timestamp { margin:0 0 .5em; padding:0 0 .75em 20px; color:#666; } .comment-timestamp a:link { color:#666; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #profile-container { background:#cdc url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:0 0 15px; padding:0 0 10px; color:#345; } #profile-container h2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 15px .2em; margin:0; border-width:0; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#234; } } @media handheld { #profile-container { background:#cdc; } #profile-container h2 { background:none; } } .profile-datablock { margin:0 15px .5em; border-top:1px dotted #aba; padding-top:8px; } .profile-img {display:inline;} .profile-img img { float:left; margin:0 10px 5px 0; border:4px solid #fff; } .profile-data strong { display:block; } #profile-container p { margin:0 15px .5em; } #profile-container .profile-textblock { clear:left; } #profile-container a { color:#258; } .profile-link a { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_profile.gif") no-repeat 0 .1em; padding-left:15px; font-weight:bold; } ul.profile-datablock { list-style-type:none; } /* Sidebar Boxes ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .box { background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 15px; padding:10px 0 0; color:#666; } .box2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 13px 8px; } } @media handheld { .box { background:#fff; } .box2 { background:none; } } .sidebar-title { margin:0; padding:0 0 .2em; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b9; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#333; } .box ul { margin:.5em 0 1.25em; padding:0 0px; list-style:none; } .box ul li { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow_sm.gif") no-repeat 2px .25em; margin:0; padding:0 0 3px 16px; margin-bottom:3px; border-bottom:1px dotted #eee; line-height:1.4em; } .box p { margin:0 0 .6em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { clear:both; margin:0; padding:15px 0 0; } @media all { #footer div { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #footer div div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #footer div { background:#456; } #footer div div { background:none; } } #footer hr {display:none;} #footer p {margin:0;} #footer a {color:#fff;} /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { padding:0 15px 0; }

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award...

I am definitely one of those people who loves praise. Are there really that many of us out there that do not? I may not necessarily need it but I do love it when I get it! So, when my friend, Maren of the blog From Cow to Wow!, passed on The Versatile Blogger Award along to me...I WAS THRILLED!!! Thank you, Maren! If I could pin my computer up with a magnet on my fridge I would display this proudly until it yellowed and rolled up on the corners! (Hmmm...I guess I could print this out and do that or is that going a little overboard?!)



THE RULES
Life is full of rules and regulations, and the Versatile Blogger Award is no different. So let’s get that out of the way first:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.


I've covered rule #1. Now it is time for rule #2. This should be easy but I am still in a migraine fog. I'll do my best...

1. I love tacos! Beef, Steak & Chicken. You serve them, I will eat them...A LOT OF THEM! Not those soft ones though. I'm a crunchy taco kinda girl.

2. I was one of two class clowns voted my senior year of high school. Still not sure if that was a joke from the other class clown.

3. I am terrified of anyone that is close to me dying. I don't think this needs a lot of explanation. I believe that there is somewhere better than this world that we go to after we die but I am greedy and I want everyone close to me to stay here on earth with me...FOREVER!

4. I can't stand mismatched day at my girls' school. Mismatching clothes is one of the hardest things you can ask me to do. It goes against every grain of mild OCD in my body. I almost have to leave the house, let the girls put their mismatched outfits on, get on the bus and not let me see them to make it through the day. That is illegal though...so, I have to fight my inner insanity and let them have fun without having a nervous breakdown.

5. I love sports cars! New, old...it doesn't really matter. I think their design is take your breath away beautiful. Oh and if it has an awesome engine like a Mustang Cobra or Chevy Camaro...please note that I will have drool on the side of my mouth.

6. Clean, fresh laundry is one of my most favorite smells. Which is sort of funny since I can't stand the actual process of doing laundry.

7. I have a page on Facebook for my blog. I think I have finally figured it out. Take a look if you want...The Preppy Girl in Pink/Facebook.

Now, for rule #3, I must award this to 15 (16 for me because I couldn't leave off one of my favorite bloggers) other bloggers that I have recently discovered. That doesn't mean they have to be new bloggers...just new to me.

1. Chaos Wrapped in Chocolate Covered Grins
2. Memoirs of a Mama
3. Things I Can't Say
4. What She Said
5. Making it Work Mom
6. There's Just One Mommy
7. The Mommy Therapy
8. Mere Words of Love
9. Fractured Family Tales
10. The Incomplete Works of Anselm
11. I Delight In You
12. Momma Made It Look Easy
13. Illusion of Sanity
14. Mommy Inconsistent
15. Jen Has a Pen
16. Diaries of a Grumpy Grateful Mom

11/17/11 - I wrote this post late at night and I left off one of my most favorite blogs. I was working from a hand-written list and somehow crossed off the blog but didn't type it in. I don't want to leave it off because it is a blog I check daily for new posts. Dear Grumpy Gratefu Mom, please know that you are in my "favorites" and I hope you know from my comments that I adore you & your blog. XOXO, The Preppy Girl in Pink

After I post this, I will take care of rule #4. I will email all of those wonderful bloggers and let them know all about their award. I hope they are as tickled as I was!





Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At November 15, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you Kristen!! That is so so sweet of you!!

 
At November 15, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Aw, thanks! :)

I liked your new fb page!

 
At November 15, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Anonymous Illusion of Sanity | Kim said...

Woo! Thanks, Kristen! :)

 
At November 15, 2011 at 4:10 PM , Anonymous OneMommy said...

congrats! I was just stopping by and saw this post; thank you so much for choosing me as one to pass it to!
I love tacos too -crunchy... I have been thinking of a FB page for my blog for some time now; I'm going to have to check yours out!

 
At November 15, 2011 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Thanks so much Kristen, I really appreciate it!!

 
At November 15, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Robbie K said...

Thanks! my first bloggy award :)I can't wait to join the fun. I will try to get mine done this eve.

 
At November 15, 2011 at 6:54 PM , Blogger meredith lockhart said...

Well this was just the best surprise!! Thank you so much Kristen! I'll happily join along!

Meredith (mere words of love)
meredithlockhart.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home